Implementation Of Technology
The many different applications for such a technology are extremely broad indeed.
Initially I think we will begin to see a lot of big advertising companies showing interest in this technology as a new way to reach the customers.
I know for a fact that in New York City in Time Square there has been a billboard featured which uses this technology to 'seek out' pedestrians as they walk by and quite literally fill their heads with the company's advertising spiel.
I'm sure there will also be a large demand in shopping centers and supermarkets for the ability to individually target shoppers as they go about their business without the need to target whole groups of shoppers, as is traditionally the case with loudspeakers.
The car industry is also very excited about being able to market a product that can provide separate and individual sound requirements to different 'zones' of the vehicle. This would be accomplished without spill-over being an issue as it obviously is right now, unless headphones are being used.
Currently there's work being done on an application of this technology to stop snoring and also to eliminate road noise as well.
Militarily the uses are also quite interesting. Currently this technology is being deployed into Iraq and is being used to create artificial troop positions and movements in order to act as a decoy. Or perhaps to send a biblical verse to the enemy soldier before he attacks, sending his psyche into dis-array. This is 100% serious and is being used today by armed forces deployed around the world.
There are also other uses such as transmitting a 155db (pain starts at 120db) signal to your enemy's ears and bursting his ear drums from miles away, although cruel and unusual if you ask me.
This technology can also identify enemy soldiers from 100 metres away by the slightest shift in temperature and can also send messages to soldiers who are a long distance away.
Right now the U.S. military are buying these devices mounted onto turrets in spades at a cool $70,000 a piece with built-in camera.
The uses are many and varied and honestly I think we are only starting to dig into what is actually possible with HyperSonic Sound.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops