Rise my apprentice!
Rocking up with the previously reviewed SideWinder X5 mouse, I was lucky enough to receive an X6 keyboard to complete the desktop of evil.
This keyboard boasts a full backlight and letter illumination with a built-in dial to adjust the intensity.
There's a volume knob to annoy your house mates with, as well as full media controls so you can kick out the jams all night long.
Additionally, a series of useful macro buttons add feature to this keyboard to really set it apart from other solutions on the market.
The coupe de grace, however, comes with the hot swappable numeric keypad module that can be changed up, left or right depending on your preference, or if you want to add more macros to the left hand side.
With more features than the Deathstar itself, let's get this keyboard out and have a look at what it can do.
Plugging into the USB, this keyboard lights up a brilliant red and orange glow. I recommend doing this in the dark for full effect because it does look pretty freaking sweet when you do.
The keys are a standard black plastic design with no special rubberised surface or nonsense like that, so it feels normal to type on.
The Fn keys up top are slimmer than normal to accommodate the extra function buttons up top without drastically increasing the size of the board itself. This is a genius move really, because I've handled some behemoths in my time and while they were sweet setups, they really dominate the desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard makes changes to Overwatch S6 competitive mode
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience