Rise my apprentice!
Rocking up with the previously reviewed SideWinder X5 mouse, I was lucky enough to receive an X6 keyboard to complete the desktop of evil.
This keyboard boasts a full backlight and letter illumination with a built-in dial to adjust the intensity.
There's a volume knob to annoy your house mates with, as well as full media controls so you can kick out the jams all night long.
Additionally, a series of useful macro buttons add feature to this keyboard to really set it apart from other solutions on the market.
The coupe de grace, however, comes with the hot swappable numeric keypad module that can be changed up, left or right depending on your preference, or if you want to add more macros to the left hand side.
With more features than the Deathstar itself, let's get this keyboard out and have a look at what it can do.
Plugging into the USB, this keyboard lights up a brilliant red and orange glow. I recommend doing this in the dark for full effect because it does look pretty freaking sweet when you do.
The keys are a standard black plastic design with no special rubberised surface or nonsense like that, so it feels normal to type on.
The Fn keys up top are slimmer than normal to accommodate the extra function buttons up top without drastically increasing the size of the board itself. This is a genius move really, because I've handled some behemoths in my time and while they were sweet setups, they really dominate the desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives