Rise my apprentice!
Rocking up with the previously reviewed SideWinder X5 mouse, I was lucky enough to receive an X6 keyboard to complete the desktop of evil.
This keyboard boasts a full backlight and letter illumination with a built-in dial to adjust the intensity.
There's a volume knob to annoy your house mates with, as well as full media controls so you can kick out the jams all night long.
Additionally, a series of useful macro buttons add feature to this keyboard to really set it apart from other solutions on the market.
The coupe de grace, however, comes with the hot swappable numeric keypad module that can be changed up, left or right depending on your preference, or if you want to add more macros to the left hand side.
With more features than the Deathstar itself, let's get this keyboard out and have a look at what it can do.
Plugging into the USB, this keyboard lights up a brilliant red and orange glow. I recommend doing this in the dark for full effect because it does look pretty freaking sweet when you do.
The keys are a standard black plastic design with no special rubberised surface or nonsense like that, so it feels normal to type on.
The Fn keys up top are slimmer than normal to accommodate the extra function buttons up top without drastically increasing the size of the board itself. This is a genius move really, because I've handled some behemoths in my time and while they were sweet setups, they really dominate the desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard