BIOS Settings and Overclocking the Boards
Rather than putting up screenshots of every board's BIOS and overclocking options we have gone with a table describing the overclocking features as well as their ranges, allowing you to get a better idea of what each board can do.
From the list, the ABIT, ASUS and Gigabyte boards have the best BIOS tweaking options, with the Foxconn and ECS falling behind.
With all of this we managed to get some reasonable scores. Our Gigabyte board managed 568MHz, ASUS just behind with 560MHz, ABIT at 557MHz, Foxconn at 438MHz and the ECS only managing 422MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Boards - Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Boards - Foxconn P35A]
- Page 4 [The Boards - Gigabyte P35-DS4]
- Page 5 [The Boards - ASUS P5K-E]
- Page 6 [The Boards - ECS P35T-A]
- Page 7 [The Boards - ABIT IP32 Pro Off Limits]
- Page 8 [BIOS Settings and Overclocking the Boards]
- Page 9 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Worldbench]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now