For several years now, the name Sapphire has meant blistering fast ATI graphics. As a company dedicated to the ATI graphics chipset, Sapphire has made for themselves a reputation of putting out a product that not only meets the factory standards, but often exceeds them.
No matter how well a manufacturer does in the past makes no difference when it comes to a new product to test out. Today's contestant is the Sapphire X1900XT graphics card. Using the newer ATI R580 chipset and fitted with 512MB of onboard memory, we're going to put it through its paces and see how it compares to graphics boards using the Radeon X8xx series chipset. We'll take a look at features and performance numbers and try to help you decide whether this product would make a worthy upgrade in your own enthusiast rig.
So relax for a bit as we take a closer look at the X1900XT graphics card from Sapphire. They don't give these boards away so we want to see if it's worth the entry fee!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99