We have had a look at a few Radeon X800GTO graphics cards over the past few months here at TweakTown and these cards really seem to make a great mid-level gaming card. While we have looked at cards from the likes of GeCube and Sapphire, we hadn't looked at the HIS offering, until today.
Not everyone can afford an X1900 or want something a bit more powerful then the X1300, the X800GTO sits in the higher end of the mid-range market making it an attractive option for a lot of people.
In true HIS styles we have the IceQ version of the X800GTO with us today but not only that, it is also clocked higher then the default clock speeds set by ATI. We will have a closer look at the cooler and the clocks of the card in just a moment before we get into the all important benchmarks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Graphics Card Overclocking]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes