GIGABYTE has released a slew of GeForce GTX 10 series graphics cards, with the continued push into the GTX 1070 market with its GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card. GIGABYTE's GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming graphics card was one of the more impressive GTX 1080s for me, as it only required a single 8-pin PCIe power connector but offered all of the performance of the cards with more power available to them, but will the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming repeat this magic?
The new GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card has the same CUDA core count as every other GTX 1070, and the same 8GB of GDDR5 RAM but GIGABYTE has, of course, played around with the clock speeds. The same WINDFORCE cooler keeps the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming card cool, with the triple-fan cooler staying mostly silent during our testing.
GIGABYTE has been really changing up its graphics card game with the GTX 10 series cards, and the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming is no different. Let's dive right into it.
Pricing & Availability
GIGABYTE's GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming is listed on Amazon for $479 at the time of writing, with stock available and shipping within days of the order being placed. This is actually a good price, considering that the GTX 1070 Founders Edition from GIGABYTE is only a little less at $449 and that the G1 Gaming will beat it.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for $479 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for £420 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel