Streaming, New Tech & Features
The gaming market is filled with so many different things these days, compared to the 90s when I was gaming like a mad teenager that didn't need Redbull to stay up all night and get my Quake fix. We have Twitch streaming where 1.7 million active broadcasters are on Twitch per month, with 100 million viewers.
These are some pretty crazy numbers, considering Twitch has only been around for a few years, and I can still hear the echo of parents from yesteryear, and unfortunately even from today "but Johnny, you can't make money playing those damn games!".
Vulkan & DX12
While it stands, Vulkan and DX12-powered games are few and far between, but there are some exciting ones on the way. Right now, we have Hitman and DOOM, but soon we'll have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Battlefield 1, which will cement AMD's position in the post-DX11 world I hope will soon emerge from the ashes.
AMD has been dominating the Vulkan side of things, with improved performance in games like DOOM with up to 30% more performance. That's not a bad improvement over the OpenGL version of the game and is a free bonus to the Radeon RX series graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [It's Not Just About Gaming, Either]
- Page 3 [Specs, Cooling Tech & A Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology & Test Setup Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks @ 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks @ 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks @ 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 10 [Power, Temperature, & Noise]
- Page 11 [Performance Summary & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology