Corsair Force LX 512GB SSD
Green is the color of the day today. The Force Series LX continues the Force tradition with a new color, this time lime green.
The back of the package gives some general information about the Force Series LX and the cut out on the box shows the capacity size as well as the part number.
Inside the retail package, we found the SSD and a paper warranty statement.
Here we get our first look at the Force Series LX drive. Corsair used a black brushed aluminum case for this SSD.
As mentioned on the specifications page, this is a 7mm design, so it will fit in many new Ultrabook designs.
The PCB is a low-cost design that reduces the manufacturing cost.
The Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller is a 4-channel design backed by a NANYA 256MB DRAM buffer.
Corsair packaged Micron 128Gbit 20nm NAND flash.
There are eight NAND flash packages in total, eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter