Bapco MobileMark 2012 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 2012 1.5
Developer Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
Test Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
MobileMark 2012 1.5 is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, media creation, and media consumption. Unlike benchmarks that only measure battery life, MobileMark 2012 measures battery life and performance simultaneously to show how well a system design addresses the inherent tradeoffs between performance and power management.
The Crucial MX100 512GB performed very well in our Notebook Battery Life Test, coming in at just over 272 minutes. The notebook used does not take advantage of DEVSLP though, a low-power state introduced with Intel's new Haswell processor, paired with the 8-Series chipset.
Power Limited Performance
In a notebook running on battery power, several system buses are reduced in speed to save power. This reduced-power state affects every component, from the processor, GPU, and chipset, to the lanes connecting them together. The SSD connects to the chipset through a bus, and the chipset connects to the CPU through another bus; both are limited by the power management system under batter power.
This is a performance test under crippling conditions, and it shows the efficiency of the SSD in a reduced-power state for the system.
Like many of the other performance tests, the MX100 does well, but not spectacular when looking at performance on its own. This is when take the time to consider the price again, and at that point, the smile returns to our faces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications