Test System Setup
In our tests, we used the same memory and video card that we have used in other tests. The NVIDIA Quadro K5000 is a strong video card for workstations. The Kingston memory kit we used is not an enthusiast type kit, but they perform very well on our workstation tests.
This is the CPUz screen showing the overclock and stats for the Intel 4770K that we will use in our tests.
We will also compare results from the ASUS P9D-WS motherboard with an Intel 4771, locked CPU as they are very close in performance at stock speeds. The results will show the benefits of using unlocked CPU vs. a locked CPU.
We also installed Windows 8.1 for our tests. More and more we are seeing people move to the new windows OS so we will be using this from now on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller