Accessories and Documentation
The first part of the hardware kit is what we see here. There are nineteen zip ties, and you will need them all. There are also the PSU screws, extra standoffs and the socket to drive them, and an NZXT logo that you can place anywhere you choose to.
We were also given what we see here, and the naming on every bag will help new builders through tougher spots. The bag of 6-32 screws is for the motherboard and 3.5" HDDs. The M3 screws are for SSDs, and we also get a set of four fan screws to complete the kit.
The literature we did find in the box is the product catalog. In here, you will find various cases, power supplies, and many other coolers and case accessories that you may want to grab to go along with this chassis.
While our chassis did not come with the manual, I have seen the PDF form of it, and I will say that even here no detail is left unchecked. There is a full parts list with descriptions of what is used and where. As you continue through the manual, they show how to remove the panels, how to get the components installed, and all the cooling options that this chassis offers. While the images used are fairly straight forward and easy enough to follow, there are also good descriptions of the actions needed to perform what is being illustrated in the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H440]
- Page 4 [Inside the H440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now