Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F
At first glance, you can see the HAF heritage in this design with the thick sides and chunky protruding sections and use of the steel mesh to cover the majority of the front panel. There is only one removable cover to install an optical drive, and Cooler Master places a logo in the center of the lower section of mesh.
The front I/O panel is simplified as it offers a power button that is backlit to denote chassis power, there are a pair of 3.5mm jacks for AC'97 or HD Audio, and finishes with the pair of USB 3.0 ports.
The top of the chassis has thick plastic edges to give this panel the support it needs to allow that vast expanse of steel mesh. This panel is for passive flow, and is also removable to gain access inside of the chassis.
There are two screws in both sides of the top panel that need to be removed, and then the panel slides back just a bit and will lift right off the chassis. Under that there are plastic rails to hold the top on and there is also a center support bar installed to keep the chassis from flexing.
The left side of the chassis is well ventilated, and there is a dust filer on the inside of the door. This design cut into the door panel will allow for fans, but its main purpose is to allow a triple 120mm or a dual 140mm radiator to be attached here.
The back of the 915F offers a 120mm fan and a rear I/O area on the left. To the right you have a power plug for the PSU power extension cable with the pair of expansion slots just below it.
The right side of the HAF Stacker 915F is just like the left, and again will allow users to install a radiator here for the pedestal half of the design. For M-ITX builders, depending on the components used inside, you can also populate these with fans, if desired.
There is a lot going on under the 915F as well. There is a very large grommet to run anything you want through it when using it for water cooling, and there are also four other smaller holes to use. Around the embossed logo, there are slots for storage drives, and even at the front there is a filter under the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20