Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F
At first glance, you can see the HAF heritage in this design with the thick sides and chunky protruding sections and use of the steel mesh to cover the majority of the front panel. There is only one removable cover to install an optical drive, and Cooler Master places a logo in the center of the lower section of mesh.
The front I/O panel is simplified as it offers a power button that is backlit to denote chassis power, there are a pair of 3.5mm jacks for AC'97 or HD Audio, and finishes with the pair of USB 3.0 ports.
The top of the chassis has thick plastic edges to give this panel the support it needs to allow that vast expanse of steel mesh. This panel is for passive flow, and is also removable to gain access inside of the chassis.
There are two screws in both sides of the top panel that need to be removed, and then the panel slides back just a bit and will lift right off the chassis. Under that there are plastic rails to hold the top on and there is also a center support bar installed to keep the chassis from flexing.
The left side of the chassis is well ventilated, and there is a dust filer on the inside of the door. This design cut into the door panel will allow for fans, but its main purpose is to allow a triple 120mm or a dual 140mm radiator to be attached here.
The back of the 915F offers a 120mm fan and a rear I/O area on the left. To the right you have a power plug for the PSU power extension cable with the pair of expansion slots just below it.
The right side of the HAF Stacker 915F is just like the left, and again will allow users to install a radiator here for the pedestal half of the design. For M-ITX builders, depending on the components used inside, you can also populate these with fans, if desired.
There is a lot going on under the 915F as well. There is a very large grommet to run anything you want through it when using it for water cooling, and there are also four other smaller holes to use. Around the embossed logo, there are slots for storage drives, and even at the front there is a filter under the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for 2017, releasing with the new South Park
- Total War: Warmahmmer trailer shows off the majestic Empire campaign
- Ubisoft confirms no Assassin's Creed for 2016
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance