SanDisk X210 256GB
The X210 is a 2.5" SSD with a 7mm z-height. 7mm is the new standard for universal deployment because it fits new ultrabooks and is backwards compatible with existing notebooks, desktops and server drive sleds.
All of the mounting points on the bottom and sides are in the same positions as traditional 9.5mm 2.5" drives.
Inside the X210 we found thermal pads to transfer any heat from the flash, controller and DRAM buffer to the drive's case.
The Marvell controller uses an 8-channel design and the X210 uses eight NAND flash packages for storage.
All of the surface mount components are on the primary side of the PCB. This allows the X210 to transfer heat directly to the metal side of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [SanDisk X210 256GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.