Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Following the chart, as far as features go, the Touch-2100 is pretty loaded. Of course, and most obviously this is a touchscreen fan controller that offers 25W per channel. The LCD screen offers seven color choices with the alternative option to fully turn off the display when not in use adjusting fans or alarm settings. They also include probes to monitor up to five different devices, and you can swap between Fahrenheit and Celsius readouts. I mentioned the overheating alarm, but not the active display of bars that denote the fans are turning. I also already covered that this controller offers a pair of USB 3.0 ports, as well as HD Audio support with a pair of 3.5mm jacks.
Dimensionally the Touch-2100 is 150mm wide, stands 85mm high and is 70mm deep, but weights in at a pretty hefty 485 grams. This is large enough to take two full 5.25" bays, but short enough not to hang out of the back of the ODD cage inside the chassis. Behind the brushed aluminum panel that covers the front, you will find an LCD with 113mm of width and 57mm of height of viewable screen. Again they mention the wattage, and the way they word things, this is capable of powering 125W of total power. The controller will find the maximum RPM when a fan is plugged in and powered on, and then allows you to control the fan speed in increments of 100 RPM, down to 50% of the fans' initial speed, or you can shut them off completely.
Pricing will vary depending on where you shop, so a little time shopping around for the best deal is advised. Considering a knob or slider fan controller with five channels will averagely cost you around $30, I expected the pricing of this offering to be a bit more than what I am seeing via Google shopping. There I find a dozen or so listings starting off at $63.99 with a listing at Newegg. I also see a local listing, that with state taxes and such applied, I would be spending much closer to $80 to acquire this fan controller.
I will just come right out with it. The last touchscreen fan controller I had was a standalone unit, but cost much more. I loved that controller, and if this new Touch-2100 is anything close to that, I think Aerocool has a real winner on their hands.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog