The Build and Finished Product
As I was about to install the DVD drive, I had to remove the bezel to do this. The latches for the cover are on the inside of the bezel, and you don't have to worry about the wiring, the front I/O stays with the case as you remove the front bezel.
With the bezel back in place you can align the optical drive with it fairly easy. The thing is, if you do plan to use the 5.25" bay, it definitely breaks up the stock look where that bar went all the way down and wasn't so obviously broken up. It still looks good like this though in my opinion, just not as good.
Inside things are cramped, but I was able to install all of the typical gear. With a small CPU cooler like this you could put a fan at the top, but larger cooler will conflict with this area. The Radeon HD 7950 has plenty of room left on the right of it, and the PSU went in fine, but wiring the clips to it is tight quarters.
At the back, I found the dust shield snapped right into place. The expansion slots line up well, and the screws are easy enough to use. Even with the PSU, everything lined right up and it was easy to send the screws home.
Since there isn't a window in this chassis I was less worried about putting the PSU wiring back here. I was able to run all of the front I/O wiring and the SATA cables with ease. It really wouldn't be too hard to get the 24-pin back here or the video card power leads, but the case does lack an 8-pin hole at the top.
Now the N200 is all closed back up and ready for testing. If it weren't for the DVD drive sticking through the bezel, there really isn't anything that changes about the looks. If you liked it empty, you are going to like it when the system is built too.
When I powered on the system, I ran into a question. Why did I have a power LED and an HDD LED when the front of the chassis only offers the flicker of a white LED under the power button to denote the HDD access? Either way, with just a tiny white LED, there is very little lighting to deal with in any environment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook