Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Grid fan hub, you also get a nice assortment of goodies to go with it. There is the male Molex to 3-pin power cord for the Grid to send a constant 12V to all the fans. You also get five zip-ties, a pair of wide 3M dual lock tape pads to mount the Grid. At the bottom there are three wires tied together. Here you will find the 3-pin to 4-pin fan adapters, two of them, and you will also see the female 3-pin to female 3-pin adapter to power the grid from a fan controller.
What I really like about the paperwork is that when you first open it up, it gives you diagrams of the completed installations with moth Molex connectivity on the left, and connecting the Grid to a fan controller on the right.
Flipping the paper over, the top half gives you most of the parts list, along with a diagram of where to find the power and fan ports on the actual fan hub. Under that is where they itemize the individual components.
The lower half continues on with a couple more wire descriptions, and then moves right on into how and where to mount the Grid. Of course its location is just a suggestion; it will vary case to case, and build to build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now