ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid AIO GPU Cooler
The shroud component of the Accelero Hybrid has all sorts of lines, angles and designing to look like something from a stealth aircraft, possible a military hovercraft or even something off of a racecar, but most of that is intentional for both aesthetics as well as leaving clearance under it.
On the right end, very near the 90mm fan in the shroud, there is a 3-pin plug that will soon have the F12 PWM fan plugged into here for control of both fans with one movement of a slider in software.
Under the shroud you will find a 4-pin fan header that you will need to attach to the video card so that software for the card will control all of the fan speeds.
The plastic head unit that holds both the pump and the cold plate has the same plug that the Antec AIO coolers had and is why I say this is a second generation system, where as the Thermaltake units are gen. three units. The ARCTIC name is all that is painted here, but once installed you won't see it anyways.
There have been mods where guys put H50's on cards, but the mounting was never this elegant. Here you have options for 53.2mm X 53.2mm, 51.0mm X 61.0mm or 58.4mm X 58.4mm spacing around the GPU to mount the Hybrid to your card. The largest hole is not specified for mounting.
To move the coolant to the radiator and back, the Hybrid uses these two black runner tubes to pass the coolant back and forth. The keep the fittings from working lose, there are screws applied to the fitting with large washers to keep them from backing out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology