Looking above you can see the testbed information so there's no real need to go into that. Instead we'll quickly cover the boards we'll be using today in our graphs today with the first being the ASRock Z77E-ITX which will be ran at both stock and overclocked which we'll tell you in just a minute what kind of speed we got out of it.
Outside of that we've also got the larger ASRock Z77 Extrem6 which is going to be an important comparison. The ASRock X79 Extreme4, ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z and ASUS Maximum V GENE are also included to round off our collection of motherboards here today. So with that covered let's get into the overclocking side of things.
As always we head into the BIOS to see what we can get out of the board we're testing today. Being an ITX based motherboard we didn't expect it to perform as strong as our ATX offerings or even our Mini ATX ones. We did expect it to perform fairly well, though, since this isn't the first performance ITX board we've seen out of ASRock.
Looking above you can see we ended up with an extremely strong overclock that rivals our other setups. The 4.79GHz clock is achieved via 47x multiplier and a 102 BCLK. This is overall a very strong overclock that is made even more impressive by the fact we're dealing with such a tiny motherboard.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z77E-ITX Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99