The Build and Finished Product
If the wiring on the right side wasn't trying to poke out you would never assume the PSU and the DVD drive are installed. Even with the case now ready to test, the front of the PC-V700-B looks exactly the same as when we started, nice and sleek.
I am glad I didn't get the windowed version honestly. I tried to cable manage in this case and the lack of room behind the tray and the lack of any real places to tie up wiring, things are left sort of hanging as they will on the inside.
The back of the chassis I have issues with. As you notice there isn't a card in the top slot. This is because the slots cut in the tray that accepts the tabs on the card will not allow a card to go in at the top. As much as I tried and adjusted my cards, I could not get one to install in the top two slots.
I was able to do a bit of wire managing with the front I/O wiring at the bottom and all the fans going to one power source, even tied a bit of wiring up behind the hard drive bays, but as for behind the motherboard tray, space was too limited for a 24-pin or multiple GPU power leads.
After getting everything back in place, mostly replacing the side panels by simply snapping them into place, we are now ready to power this case up and see what sort of noise or issues arise.
Once power was applied to the PC-V700-B the chassis comes to life with the blue LED glowing behind the power button and the occasional flash of the red LED for the hard drive activity. With all four fans receiving 12V from the PSU, they were audible at this distance, which is near three feet away from the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications