Looking at the card there's nothing to out of the ordinary when it comes to the overall design since we've seen the Twin Frozr III cooler before. You can see the dual fan setup and across the bottom you can see some of the heatpipes.
Taking a quick look around the card doesn't hold any real surprises; we've got two 6-pin PCIe power connectors towards the back of the card and closer to the front you can see we've got a single CrossFire connector.
Finally we move over to the I/O side of things and you can see we've got a Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI port and two MiniDP connectors. It's great to see that MSI chose to include a MiniDP to DP connector in the bundle as it means if you're using a DisplayPort monitor, you can get up and running straight away with it.
Like most MSI cards we see this one comes overclocked out of the box and looking below you can see the 1050MHz core is 50MHz up on the default 1000MHz clock. As for the 2GB of GDDR5 that has been left alone coming in at 4800MHz QDR.
Being an MSI card, though, we used our favorite overclocking program MSI Afterburner and as you can see above we pushed our core up to 1250MHz and the 2GB of GDDR5 up to 5600MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now