Accessories and Documentation
In the long brown box strapped inside of the Cosmos Ii you find all of the hardware included. In this group you get the radiator support rails that are used in the bottom section of the chassis. To aid your wire management Cooler Master sent fifteen wire ties and five stick on wire management clips to be used at your discretion.
As for the rest of the hardware, I got two sets of keys to use with the X-drive bays on the front of the Cosmos II. There is also an 8-pin EPS extension cable and a motherboard speaker sent along in this kit. The bag with all of the mounting accessories has everything all thrown together. Everything from risers and the socket to put them in, to long fan screws and a plethora of various other screws to get this chassis build and everything installed.
Each of the eleven internal bays will take wither a 3.5" drive using the rubber grommets and pins in the sides of each tray. To mount the 2.5" drives, you flip over the tray and use screws to secure them. Sorry to say, but the X-drive bays are for 3.5" drives only!
The manual is as dark and mysterious as the packaging was. While they do cover most of the chassis build with images, the use of so many translations of what is typed made them really shorten what is actually in that text. The images and highlighted components are enough for you to get a basic idea, and then you can play with it and figure out the nuances of each component as you continue with the build.
As you can see it's more about getting the idea from the images as you go along in here. One thing to point out is the bottom right corner where they show the radiator being installed in the bottom of the Cosmos II.
I did like that there is a full guide of how to operate the fan controls and what the color of the LEDs illuminating them means. Just in case you rip the tags off the wiring, there is also a full on guide of what colored wires are for what fans, and how many in each grouping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20