Accessories and Documentation
In the long brown box strapped inside of the Cosmos Ii you find all of the hardware included. In this group you get the radiator support rails that are used in the bottom section of the chassis. To aid your wire management Cooler Master sent fifteen wire ties and five stick on wire management clips to be used at your discretion.
As for the rest of the hardware, I got two sets of keys to use with the X-drive bays on the front of the Cosmos II. There is also an 8-pin EPS extension cable and a motherboard speaker sent along in this kit. The bag with all of the mounting accessories has everything all thrown together. Everything from risers and the socket to put them in, to long fan screws and a plethora of various other screws to get this chassis build and everything installed.
Each of the eleven internal bays will take wither a 3.5" drive using the rubber grommets and pins in the sides of each tray. To mount the 2.5" drives, you flip over the tray and use screws to secure them. Sorry to say, but the X-drive bays are for 3.5" drives only!
The manual is as dark and mysterious as the packaging was. While they do cover most of the chassis build with images, the use of so many translations of what is typed made them really shorten what is actually in that text. The images and highlighted components are enough for you to get a basic idea, and then you can play with it and figure out the nuances of each component as you continue with the build.
As you can see it's more about getting the idea from the images as you go along in here. One thing to point out is the bottom right corner where they show the radiator being installed in the bottom of the Cosmos II.
I did like that there is a full guide of how to operate the fan controls and what the color of the LEDs illuminating them means. Just in case you rip the tags off the wiring, there is also a full on guide of what colored wires are for what fans, and how many in each grouping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design