This is not only a great day for Cooler Master, but it is also an anniversary of sorts for me working with them. The first chassis I ever had the opportunity to write about was the Cooler Master Cosmos S. It has been a while, some four years since actually, and that Cosmos S is as fresh in my mind for its innovations then as well as its faults by today's standards. I'm not going to get all misty eyed and over dramatic, but I can't say that I have ever really been disappointed with their products since either. I would just like to say thanks to Cooler Master and everyone involved for not only helping me out when no one else would take the chance, but for delivering a continuous stream of quality offerings that I really enjoy writing about! I hope we have many more years to come!
With that out of the way, I am just going to go ahead and spill the beans. Cooler Master sent me this case about a week or so ago, and said "keep this a secret until the beginning of January." Well, it has taken every restraint I can muster not to fill the forums of many sites with images of this beast. As you read in the title, Cooler Master has taken yet another crack and making the ultimate chassis to wear the Cosmos moniker. This time, as I see it, Cooler Master went back to step one and did a complete redesign of the original, just that this time it seems there is a no hold barred approach to delivering solutions to all of the past issues, adding a ton of features while re-engineering others, and delivering a new Cosmos that resembles the original, but definitely makes its own statement when in the room.
The Cosmos II from Cooler Master we are going to be looking at is designated as an "Ultra-Tower" chassis, and rightfully so. You are about to see that this chassis delivers in every sense of the word ultra. Not only is the Cosmos II immense and massive, it is sleek and sexy to look at and it offers everything you want in a chassis and then some. And then you even get every bit of hardware you could want if moving over to water cooling or adding fans. On top of that, everything is super easy to use with all of the tool-free mechanisms and hidden secrets. Suffice to say that Cooler Master has more than improved on the Cosmos name; they definitely deliver the complete package with the Cosmos II. Come have a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog