If XClio should be known for one thing with their chassis designs, it's that the fans and lighting concepts are always ahead of the curve from what other manufacturers are offering today. I remember a couple years back I got a chassis from them. I believe it was the 1000. Back then, this super tower delivered a trio of LED options, eight 180mm fans and the three on the front took things a step further. This is one of the first chassis' I saw that that not only offered a door for each fan, but they were filtered and each fan had an individual fan power switch for the ultimate in control at that time. It wasn't long after that we started to see this idea pop up in other manufacturers designs.
Since it seemed they had things under control with offering airflow in about every conceivable way, the next big thing I saw from XClio was the 256-Color fans. With everybody looking to build a chassis that won't look like everyone else's case, XClio kept up with filling the front, top, side, and rear of the chassis with fans to deliver huge amounts of airflow into their chassis with the Blackhawk I had with these fans installed. With a random cycle of colors to go through, you just stop the cycle at the desired LED color and it's set until you change your mind, or hardware. This is something that I have yet to see copied, but I am sure other manufacturers would love to offer the multitude of LED color options that XClio delivered.
As the title suggested, it seems everything is going to touch operation today. Phones have done this for quite some time; Kindle and Nook both have it and tablets storming the market for this Christmas season all have it. XClio just took the next logical step for any case manufacturer. They simply asked, what if we could put a touch panel on a case, make it super simple to use and deliver full control of the included fans with just a fingertip. I honestly think this is one concept that a few case manufacturers will see, like as much as I do, and plan to incorporate something similar into their future designs. Before that happens, just remember when you see it again, XClio brought it to you first! So let's have a look what the XClio Touch 320 mid tower chassis brings to the table or desk as it may be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20