Having a look at the board, you can really see everything from just a single photo due to the small size of it. With that said, though, let's move in a little closer and look at some of the specifics that are here.
Looking at the bottom of the board, the main thing we have here is our PCIe x16 slot. Apart from that, though, we've got a few other headers; we've got a white one to the left which is for Front Panel Audio while to the right of that we can see two USB 2.0 headers.
Also around here, you can see our little 4-Pin CPI power connector. Tis' no doubt a bit of a weird location, but it's almost to be expected on a mITX board. Room is just so limited that you tend to find some items in a little bit of a weird location. We'll take a closer look at it in proportion to the CPU area on the next page.
Turning the corner, the main highlight here is of course those SATA headers. All four are SATA III and natively supported via the A75 chipset. Also here we have a Front Panel Header, CPU header, COM1 header and a speaker header on the far right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives