Having a look at the board, you can really see everything from just a single photo due to the small size of it. With that said, though, let's move in a little closer and look at some of the specifics that are here.
Looking at the bottom of the board, the main thing we have here is our PCIe x16 slot. Apart from that, though, we've got a few other headers; we've got a white one to the left which is for Front Panel Audio while to the right of that we can see two USB 2.0 headers.
Also around here, you can see our little 4-Pin CPI power connector. Tis' no doubt a bit of a weird location, but it's almost to be expected on a mITX board. Room is just so limited that you tend to find some items in a little bit of a weird location. We'll take a closer look at it in proportion to the CPU area on the next page.
Turning the corner, the main highlight here is of course those SATA headers. All four are SATA III and natively supported via the A75 chipset. Also here we have a Front Panel Header, CPU header, COM1 header and a speaker header on the far right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family