Accessories and Documentation
While I know the power wiring of the fans isn't an accessory, it does lead into the next image we will see. Arctic Cooling has used a 4-pin mini connector for use with GPU stock fan plugs, or the option of the 3-pin that works with an adapter for power.
Part of the accessories that come with the Accelero XP II are what you see here. There is a bag with pre-cut thermal pads in it, that fan power adapter I mentioned, the mounting hardware and expansion slot cover, and the new G-1 glue for the memory heat sinks.
These are all the heat sinks that come shipped in the box. Since there is multi-card compatibility, some of these you will use, some you won't; it depends on the model of the card you are using.
The front side of the instruction sheet covers the parts list, the preparation of the card and starts the installation process. All of this is easy to follow with good explanations and excellent drawings to make the installation as easy to understand as possible.
The back of the instructions cover the new G-1's application, pressure time, and the five hour cure time of this material. Moving over to the phase area of the card, you are just a few screws and plugging in the fan away from completion.
Just like the original, to use this cooler with my GTX 470, I needed the additional VR003 hardware kit boxed here.
These come with their own instructions and at this point it is where things differed. Since you got the new cooler, don't use the RAM sink compound in this kit; refer to the original set of instructions for that.
Here is the kit that comes inside. You get the tube of "paste", a new mounting bracket and a full set of new heat sinks for the specific cards listed on the front.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plus II VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 8 [Testing and Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015