The Cooler Master infinite EVO
Our first look, unimpeded, at the top of the EVO shows from this angle you see the "u" shaped aluminum plate that surrounds the vented center area. This is where the air gets pushed into your laptop. At the top and the bottom, there are rubber pads to keep your laptop on the EVO.
The left side is the power side of things. With the 61mm tall rear and 17mm front, it gives the EVO a 9° incline for a more ergonomic feel during use of this cooler.
Zooming in on the power section of the EVO you see what's going on. There is a mini USB jack to power this cooler via USB on your laptop. The power button turn this on an off and activates the blue LED to the right of it. Then there is the step-less fan dial speed control and the jack for an optional AC power source.
From the front you can not only see the low front edge, but more importantly you can see the depth of the groove in the back that delivers the air. The vents on both sides are angled to push air towards the center, but the area under and behind the vents are cut away completely.
The left side is pretty plain aside from the connectivity at the back of the EVO. The gap between the frame and the top aluminum is where you slide the USB wiring for a clean and tidy workspace.
Closing the gap here as well, you can see more clearly that Cooler Master supplies three USB 1.1/USB 2.0 ports. They also don't recommend using high power draw devices here unless you have an AC adapter.
A look under the EVO shows us the large rubber feet used to keep this cooler stable and in place on any surface.
Here is a closer look at the product label and product number for those who might want to see it.
Four large slits in the back of the cooler act as the intake for the blower fans.
Since the Infinite EVO is a dual fan model of notebook cooler, you will find intake slits on both halves of the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99