Looking at the testbed, there's nothing new going on, so instead we'll just quickly cover what's going on in our graphs today. We've got two Z68 boards, the MSI Z68A-GD80 and ASRock Z68 Extreme4 along with the ASRock X58 Extreme3.
Getting into the BIOS side of things and finding our overclock, we ended up with our 2600k at just over 5GHz coming in at 5.03GHz. This is a similar overclock to what we achieved with the Z68 Extreme4 from ASRock which came in at 5.05GHz.
It's not the largest overclock we've seen, but it lines up with other ASRock boards we've looked at, so we're pretty happy with what we've got. Of course, when it comes to the testing side of things, today we'll be looking at the board at stock and overclocked.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- AMD's new Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 spotted
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design