ASRock is another company that seems to be reworking their image. In the past few years they have moved from being an entry level company to one that designs and manufactures some high-end hardware. One of their newest motherboards to hit the market is the Fatal1ty P67 Professional.
This board was co-developed with the help of Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel. For those of you that do not know who this is, Fatal1ty got his start in the late 1990s playing games like Quake III Arena. He was one of a group of people that helped to bring professional gaming into the "real world". He also has his own line of gaming gear and has co-branded with several companies in his career.
So just what would an up and coming motherboard manufacturer and a professional gamer put together? How about a motherboard with Three-Way SLI, Dual GBe (Gigabit Ethernet) ports, HD audio, a 1000MHz USB port for advanced mouse accuracy, and of course, some great overclocking potential.
But is this all something that the enthusiast and gamer will want? Or is it all hype and marketing? - We are going to find out now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader