Accessories and Documentation
Just grabbed all the fans to show what they were in case you wanted to try your luck at finding the proper specifications. All four of the included fans are 38mm deep and use a 4-pin PWN connector for power.
I removed the 80mm fan from its housing, again so you can clearly read the model number.
The plastic shroud that covers the CPU and memory area may or may not fit when using various motherboards and coolers. I found with my install, even with the tabs removed at the edge for wiring to pass through the cover, I found the 45° baffle in the middle hit the CPU cooler and would not go into place. As I said this varies per install and if it can be used, the shroud will be very beneficial to your cooling of those components covered by it.
To remove the hard drive sled, simply press the silver tab to the right, and the teal blue handle pops out, and then you simply slide it out. To mount a drive in these, screws provided go into the drive from the bottom and not the sides for these trays.
As for included hardware, this is what I received. Inside of a larger bag, these four bags containing optical drive screws, hard drive screws, motherboard risers and screws, and a bag with the keys to the front door is what I got.
I disassembled the hot-swap bays so that I could show you what the PCB offers. This side is the back or the side closest to the motherboard when installed. Here there are all the jumpers you may need to set depending on what type of drives or the setup and configuration you want to achieve. There is also a connection for use with SAS or a RAID card, and not the typical SATA connections of a gamers chassis. There are two Molex connectors to power this assembly with a fan header provided to power the 80mm Sans Ace fan that goes onto the cage.
Reversing the PCB, we are now looking at the drive connectivity. As you can see, this bay is built to supply up to four drives with hot-swappable connectivity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset