Accessories and Documentation
The paperwork that comes with the ISK100 is a simple two sided sheet with instructions for assembly and explanations of what the images are showing along the way. I also found a survey card in with the instructions. It looks like Antec is trying to get in better touch with their buyers and that is a good thing in my opinion. It never hurts to get as much input as possible to lead you to new designs and concepts.
The included hardware is pretty limited, but there isn't much needed to get this build completed. You will find eight black screws to install two 2.5" drives, four motherboard screws, and the screw for the base shipped in the bag. Antec also ships two more isolation strips to keep the hard drives from grounding to the chassis. They simply stick in place with the double sided tape provided on the other side of the strips.
The base! What more it there to say? This is an extruded piece of ABS plastic that slides into the bottom of the chassis and can be locked into place with the use of a screw.
To power the ISK100, Antec includes this 90 watt power pack with a plug at one end that gets plugged into the internal PCB. Below this is a bag containing the 24-pin master connection that breaks up into all the power wires you will need. The wire gets plugged into the PCB at one end, and it branches into a 20+4 connection, a 4-pin auxiliary CPU power connection, and two SATA power connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives