Accessories and Documentation
The paperwork that comes with the ISK100 is a simple two sided sheet with instructions for assembly and explanations of what the images are showing along the way. I also found a survey card in with the instructions. It looks like Antec is trying to get in better touch with their buyers and that is a good thing in my opinion. It never hurts to get as much input as possible to lead you to new designs and concepts.
The included hardware is pretty limited, but there isn't much needed to get this build completed. You will find eight black screws to install two 2.5" drives, four motherboard screws, and the screw for the base shipped in the bag. Antec also ships two more isolation strips to keep the hard drives from grounding to the chassis. They simply stick in place with the double sided tape provided on the other side of the strips.
The base! What more it there to say? This is an extruded piece of ABS plastic that slides into the bottom of the chassis and can be locked into place with the use of a screw.
To power the ISK100, Antec includes this 90 watt power pack with a plug at one end that gets plugged into the internal PCB. Below this is a bag containing the 24-pin master connection that breaks up into all the power wires you will need. The wire gets plugged into the PCB at one end, and it branches into a 20+4 connection, a 4-pin auxiliary CPU power connection, and two SATA power connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity