Accessories and Documentation
The paperwork that comes with the ISK100 is a simple two sided sheet with instructions for assembly and explanations of what the images are showing along the way. I also found a survey card in with the instructions. It looks like Antec is trying to get in better touch with their buyers and that is a good thing in my opinion. It never hurts to get as much input as possible to lead you to new designs and concepts.
The included hardware is pretty limited, but there isn't much needed to get this build completed. You will find eight black screws to install two 2.5" drives, four motherboard screws, and the screw for the base shipped in the bag. Antec also ships two more isolation strips to keep the hard drives from grounding to the chassis. They simply stick in place with the double sided tape provided on the other side of the strips.
The base! What more it there to say? This is an extruded piece of ABS plastic that slides into the bottom of the chassis and can be locked into place with the use of a screw.
To power the ISK100, Antec includes this 90 watt power pack with a plug at one end that gets plugged into the internal PCB. Below this is a bag containing the 24-pin master connection that breaks up into all the power wires you will need. The wire gets plugged into the PCB at one end, and it branches into a 20+4 connection, a 4-pin auxiliary CPU power connection, and two SATA power connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015