Version and / or Patch Used:3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 is not available to the public yet, but the Technical Preview does allow us to test 4K performance at queue depths of 4 and 32 in addition to 1. The current release Crystal Disk Mark only shows us QD 1.
In CDM we get to look at the 4K and queue depth performance. This is one area that I thought the new 3.5" design would start to pull away from the 2.5" model, but it looks like I was wrong. For the most part both drives run nearly identical when measured at the same 120GB capacity.
Keeping with the theme so far, the OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" drive also matches the 2.5" model in 4K write speeds at depth. Let's get to the real world tests and see what happens there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now