Ever have one of those experiences where you walk past something, then three or four steps later your brain kicks in. As you slowly turn your head to figure out why your brain told you to stop in the first place, you again see what it was that caught your eye, surrounded in an almost angelic glow. Once you lock eyes with it, you just can't seem to look away, and you have to get closer to verify what exactly it is you are looking at. Antec is delivering exactly that today!
With more and more cases being placed in the market, it makes buying choices much tougher than they were, say even three years ago. Then there were a select few that everyone stood by as the top three or four cases you would really enjoy working in and looking at. More companies are offering Aluminum based chassis', and almost everyone has a case designed with high air flow in mind; some with and some without lighting. So what does it take these days to set yourself apart from the crowd and make heads snap back to double take on what your brain just processed?
To answer this, Antec went way back into the designing process and redesigned this chassis piece by piece from the ground up. Let me set the general tone of this design. Think of a chassis in its most basic form, almost as an Erector Set. On this basic frame, panels are made with the idea of offering the best air flow and cooling potential possible in a mid tower, and they don't stop there. Based off the name alone, this chassis needs to be able to take a few bumps and bruises along the way, and soon you will see that Antec has come up with some ingenious solutions for us to play with. Keep in mind the three key features of this new chassis. Modularity, customizability, and flexibility is what Antec took to heart as they designed the LanBoy Air.
Today we are going to be looking at the blue version of this chassis; enjoy what you are about to see!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller