Everything I have had the pleasure of using and reviewing from SilverStone up to now has offered everything the specifications and features listed, and more. Even though I have a good idea of what is arriving before it gets here, I am always surprised when I see these products in real life. Not only do they look good, but cases like the Ravens offered a full list of features and unique designs, and because of that they have had the honor of my personal use. For me that is saying a lot. I get quite a bit of hardware, and for my personal use I lack the desire to "work" on my own PC. So, for a product to make it into my personal usage, it had to be impressive to say the least.
Due to every component I have received from them being of top notch quality and performance, you may notice that I always try to get the 1000W SilverStone power supply into these reviewed cases. Reasoning is that the power supply is not only getting a workout in connectivity all the time, as it can go into as many as eight cases a month, so I have come to rely on it, as it has never failed to power up a case yet. The major thing that makes most buyers shy away from SilverStone when browsing for new components is the pricing. SilverStone builds quality parts, and with that, they do typically demand more than their competition. In their defense, they are worth every penny, and have yet to give me reason to start either a support ticket, or a need to RMA anything.
Today things are a little different. We are going to be looking at the SST-PS05 Precision Series mid tower, and this case offers what we have come to love in SilverStone. A feature rich design that offers almost a complete tool-less installation, great air flow potential, and the attention to detail we are used to seeing. The real surprise in this well appointed mid tower is the wallet friendly pricing. That in mind, let's dig in and see what this more budget oriented, SST-PS05B has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyclist has a rather amusing encounter with a Google self-driving car
- Netflix 4K copy-protection cracked, first leak appears
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20