The IN WIN Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX Case
The Dragon Slayer is designed to resemble a knight's armor. The mesh is there to resemble chainmail and the bulky chunks look like braces to hold the armor in place, or better yet, another stronger layer of armor. There are four covers that are removable; two at the top and two at the bottom, and I will show you what is behind both sets in just a few images. The front I/O is placed in the front for easier access on a desktop from the seated position. In the middle the IN WIN logo is also a light and will glow blue when the PC gets powered up.
The front I/O is simple, but has everything you need and something you may find a need for soon. To the left are the two 3.5mm jacks for the Mic and headphones. In the middle are two USB 2.0 ports. To the right, and colored blue to set it apart, is the USB 3.0 connection. Under this you will find the power and tiny reset buttons flanked by a power and HDD activity light.
The side adorns more chainmail and allows for the Dragon Slayer to breathe quite well. This panel has holes for 120mm fans; a total of four fans can be mounted to accommodate for more air flow, if desired.
The rear of the DS is topped with three holes; two for water cooling and the other for the USB 3.0 cable. Moving down, there is the rear I/O area and the 90mm fan just above the five, ventilated expansion slots. That leaves just enough room to mount a standard sized power supply in the bottom.
The right side panel is a bit plainer, but still offers a chevron design of holes to allow for cooler air to work its way in from the back.
The top of the chassis has an IN WIN logo stamped into the steel just in front of the stamped out area for the fan. There is a 140mm fan in here now, but you can see there are holes to mount other sizes as well.
Underneath you will find four large plastic discs for feet, with rubber pads to keep the chassis in place and help protect whatever it sits on. There is an area under the power supply to allow for the fan to breathe if placed down in the case. Also, there is a filter on the inside, which is removable for cleaning, but the PSU needs removal to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now