The top of the packaging is all black with a large Danger Den logo and email address. On the left they list some of the finer points of the chassis, while on the right is an image of a version, what is included and the specifications list.
The bottom is similarly laid out, but this time at the left there is a list of parts you may want to include, while the right holds the warranty information.
On one side you will find the sticker that pertains to the specific case version you chose. Here you can see the Bruiser is clearly marked as the case we received today. Also, the website shows even more versions than this sticker lists.
Once you open the box, you start to get a feel for what you are in for. The pieces are all laid out and stacked to fit in this rather thin package. Things like plastic wrappings, cardboard, Styrofoam and the sticky paper layer on the acrylic all help to protect the pieces during its travels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017