Being an ATI only partner, it's important for Sapphire to have a large array of variations when it comes to their model line-up. Split into four categories, we have our standard reference models from them. Moving up a notch to the Vapor-X line, you get a nice upgraded cooler, but the same reference clocks.
After the Vapor-X you've got the TOXIC variants which are what we have today. They're essentially an overclocked Vapor-X model, so you get the upgraded cooler, but also an upgrade in clock speeds.
In the top spot is the ATOMIC. That series carries with it an upgraded cooler and the best clock speeds that Sapphire can offer. It's been a while since we've seen anything fall under the ATOMIC line-up and we think the main reason for that is the supply issue that companies have had with the 5000 series. Hopefully that will change in the coming months.
Today we've got the TOXIC version of the HD 5850. I like the Vapor-X series because I like the new coolers, but there's just something that bit more fun about an overclocked card, so I'm excited that the HD 5850 has finally got the OC treatment.
Before we have a look at the card itself and its overclock, we'll have a quick look at the spread Sapphire has put together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system