The release of a new graphics card every month from ATI is almost drawing to a close. Apart from the HD 5450 we have today, we'll see the HD 5570 early next week and between the middle and the end of this month we should see the HD 5830.
It's not like we're going to get much of a break, though, as roll into March and it's time for NVIDIA to hammer us for the next three months with 400 series cards. Once that comes to an end we'll probably start to see refreshes of the top end ATI cards and towards the end of this year we should see another generation of NV cards.
Damn, I have to admit, after reading that I've just scared the absolute crap out of myself, and when my editor looks at this he's probably not going to be all that happy either. [Ed. Note: Another reason to push for a payrise].
The feelings of the staff at TweakTown don't ultimately matter, though, for today we're looking at the HD 5450 from Sapphire. It's low end and it's probably going to suck in games. Still, that's not really its market. We'll talk about that all later on, though. For now, let's have a look at the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4