The release of a new graphics card every month from ATI is almost drawing to a close. Apart from the HD 5450 we have today, we'll see the HD 5570 early next week and between the middle and the end of this month we should see the HD 5830.
It's not like we're going to get much of a break, though, as roll into March and it's time for NVIDIA to hammer us for the next three months with 400 series cards. Once that comes to an end we'll probably start to see refreshes of the top end ATI cards and towards the end of this year we should see another generation of NV cards.
Damn, I have to admit, after reading that I've just scared the absolute crap out of myself, and when my editor looks at this he's probably not going to be all that happy either. [Ed. Note: Another reason to push for a payrise].
The feelings of the staff at TweakTown don't ultimately matter, though, for today we're looking at the HD 5450 from Sapphire. It's low end and it's probably going to suck in games. Still, that's not really its market. We'll talk about that all later on, though. For now, let's have a look at the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS