The release of a new graphics card every month from ATI is almost drawing to a close. Apart from the HD 5450 we have today, we'll see the HD 5570 early next week and between the middle and the end of this month we should see the HD 5830.
It's not like we're going to get much of a break, though, as roll into March and it's time for NVIDIA to hammer us for the next three months with 400 series cards. Once that comes to an end we'll probably start to see refreshes of the top end ATI cards and towards the end of this year we should see another generation of NV cards.
Damn, I have to admit, after reading that I've just scared the absolute crap out of myself, and when my editor looks at this he's probably not going to be all that happy either. [Ed. Note: Another reason to push for a payrise].
The feelings of the staff at TweakTown don't ultimately matter, though, for today we're looking at the HD 5450 from Sapphire. It's low end and it's probably going to suck in games. Still, that's not really its market. We'll talk about that all later on, though. For now, let's have a look at the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni