Benchmarks - For Your Pleasure
Normally that would conclude our benchmark section of the review. From time to time we do show some AS SSD numbers, but that is usually the extent of out published numbers.
If you have read our Storage Product Testing Article then you know that I hoard benchmarks results. In the past I have received emails and requests to run certain tests on new drives. To keep the usual followers from asking for more, more, more, here you go -For your viewing pleasure.
The following page will have our conclusion and final thoughts on the RealSSD C300.
Crystal Disk Info
Crystal Disk Mark
If you recall the first time we discussed this benchmark, we noted that it would pop back up later in the article. Here we see four performance dips. The good news is that they bottom out at around 70MB/s. The JMicron drives that we tested would go all the way to the bottom of the graph registering .1MB/s in the tests. It is safe to say that under normal real world conditions you will not notice a momentary drop in performance from 190 to 70MB/s.
Of all the benchmarks we do not show in the standard review, this is one of the most significant. This is a final run of the HD Tune Write Test. It comes after we beat the hell out of a drive with everything we have at least once.
Here we see that the Crucial RealSSD C300 takes the abuse without slowing down by any significant margin. It is important to also remember that this run is right after the other benchmarks and everything is ran one right after the other. The drive does not get a chance to idle. Most drives that have an internal clean up system work when a drive is idle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Crucial RealSSD C300]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - For Your Viewing Pleasure]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition