I am excited to see such performance out of any GPU cooler, and I will, hands down, recommend the Accelero Twin Turbo Pro to anyone looking to cool a compatible card. This cooler is simply amazing! To go through a few others first and see what is on the market, and at a fair bit larger price tag, The TTP handles its business, no questions asked. Honestly, this cooler makes me want to take my 9800GTX+ out of retirement and possibly volt mod the core voltage for giggles, Arctic Cooling handed me an air cooling solution that I feel is ready for even that sort of heat load. With an impressive 23 degree drop in temperatures over my stock cooler, it leaves me plenty of headroom to add quite an overclock to the card and still keep very reasonable temperatures in the process.
I was a little disappointed in the long RAM sink issue, but it doesn't affect the performance of my specific card. Since my GPU of choice is in fact on the compatibility list, I would have assumed everything would go together with no issues. Once I gave up on using the sink at all, I ran into the cable issue, but again I was able to work around things a bit and make things work in my favor. Even with these two setbacks in my build, I have to say all the trouble was well worth the frustration I endured in the assembly process. With temperatures like these, I think I could have withstood some other issues in hindsight as well.
Let me finish with the obvious. Out of my tested coolers, the only reason in my opinion not to get the Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo Pro would be if your card is not compatible. Why on earth would you not want a 20+ degree drop in temperatures if you are in the hunt for an aftermarket GPU cooling solution? Well I have to say it isn't the price holding you back! A great cooler for less than $50 is hard to come by these days, and Arctic Cooling steps up again to offer us just such a product. Even though they haven't hit shelves at this point, I think there will be a lot of interest in this cooler once it does, With a MSRP of $49.90 here in the States, I have to say, keep your eyes peeled closely to Newegg or your favorite e-tailer for one, as this cooler is truly outstanding.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Some Recommendations If You Intend To Deliver Money To India Or Oriental Co
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow