Getting to grips with this board is a bit of a learning curve. Having the QWERTY shuffled to the right of the board when you normally reach for the left, can be confusing.
Once you adapt and start using the WASD arrangement it's great. It's like using a pad that's specially designed for your left hand!
There are some nuances about finding your way around the button arrangement, but if you don't look and just go with your instincts you will hit the right button 95% of the time.
Backlighting helps in the dark wee hours of play and some colours will be easier on the eyes for some people than others (I prefer the red).
The only thing so far that really bugs me is the combining of the num-pad and tertiary buttons like delete, end, page up/down. This means you are constantly hunting for the right button to press when on a regular keyboard it's pretty intuitive.
But you can't have everything I suppose!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now