Larger than life coolers aren't exactly new and I have seen a few cross my desk over the past year. The first few coolers that come to mind are the Cooler Master V10, the Xigmatek Thor's Hammer and even the likes of the Scythe Mugen 2. The major concern with any of these coolers is interior room inside the chassis, as mid towers make installation a real chore for most of these coolers. If room isn't an issue, these coolers all can handle their weight in doing their intended job. Now we have another entrant into this category of coolers.
Noctua, who is already well known for having great performance in their coolers, and at almost silent operation, had recently released a new 140mm fan, the NF-P14. This fan boasts more CFM and lower noise than the already good NF-P12 that Noctua users are accustomed to seeing and using. From previous testing, I can see a bit of room for improvement on CFM, but to do that and actually lessen the noise levels, now this I got to see!
Aside from the noise levels, Noctua "super sized" the cooling capabilities of this version, not unlike the V10 concept, but Noctua saw no need for the third radiator, or a TEC for that matter. The new release utilizes two large fin assemblies and two fans to get the job handled. Knowing what I have seen from Noctua, I am excited to say the least. Today we are looking at the NH-D14 CPU cooler from Noctua. Let's see just how well they improved on an already good lineup of coolers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards