As we all know (by now), DFI is a manufacturer known for stuffing in as many overclocking options as they can in their motherboards. They became famous on the back of the nForce 4 LANParty boards. These were some of the best boards for AMD overclocking that you could buy. DFI has continued this mindset and still offer some of the most "tweakable" boards out.
So, what of the P55? DFI has finally released its own P55 based board. This is the LANParty DK P55-T3eH9; a board that could possibly allow you to push a Core i5 or Core i7 800 to its maximum potential. The new DK P55-T3eH9 offers many of DFI's trademark features like Digital PWM, Sintered HeatPipes, CMOS Reloaded and of course their Genie BIOS.
At just 184.99 USD from Newegg, can the DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9 give you the performance edge to push your Lynnfield CPU to its best? Well, let's take a look and find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 outsold the Xbox One in January
- Grand Theft Auto Online Valentine's day special, Adversary Mode
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives