As we all know (by now), DFI is a manufacturer known for stuffing in as many overclocking options as they can in their motherboards. They became famous on the back of the nForce 4 LANParty boards. These were some of the best boards for AMD overclocking that you could buy. DFI has continued this mindset and still offer some of the most "tweakable" boards out.
So, what of the P55? DFI has finally released its own P55 based board. This is the LANParty DK P55-T3eH9; a board that could possibly allow you to push a Core i5 or Core i7 800 to its maximum potential. The new DK P55-T3eH9 offers many of DFI's trademark features like Digital PWM, Sintered HeatPipes, CMOS Reloaded and of course their Genie BIOS.
At just 184.99 USD from Newegg, can the DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9 give you the performance edge to push your Lynnfield CPU to its best? Well, let's take a look and find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design