All power to the... fans
NZXT are a well-established manufacturer of peripheries for the PC and the last fan controller we reviewed by them was well received.
The only downside to the Sentry LX is the fact that it occupies two whole drive bays which can put a damper on your case-chi if you use more than one DVD-ROM or mount hard disks in noise dampening cages in your 5.25" bays.
So, the logical progression was to reduce the size down to a single bay, but how do you maintain the same functionality as the LX without the use of buttons?
Simple conductive membranes which switch on contact provides a cheap and effective touch screen solution.
Looking at the website, the note-worthies are:
- Touch screen
- 5 Fan control
- Temperature in C and F
- Automatic and Manual modes
- 3 pin and 4 pin (Molex) style for every kind of fan
- Voltage control (not PWM)
- 10Watts per a channel (Handles BIG fans)
- Audible alarm
- Settings memory
The only bad point I can see so far is that it's only available in black with a plastic finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league