All power to the... fans
NZXT are a well-established manufacturer of peripheries for the PC and the last fan controller we reviewed by them was well received.
The only downside to the Sentry LX is the fact that it occupies two whole drive bays which can put a damper on your case-chi if you use more than one DVD-ROM or mount hard disks in noise dampening cages in your 5.25" bays.
So, the logical progression was to reduce the size down to a single bay, but how do you maintain the same functionality as the LX without the use of buttons?
Simple conductive membranes which switch on contact provides a cheap and effective touch screen solution.
Looking at the website, the note-worthies are:
- Touch screen
- 5 Fan control
- Temperature in C and F
- Automatic and Manual modes
- 3 pin and 4 pin (Molex) style for every kind of fan
- Voltage control (not PWM)
- 10Watts per a channel (Handles BIG fans)
- Audible alarm
- Settings memory
The only bad point I can see so far is that it's only available in black with a plastic finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG H840 spotted on GFXBench, rocks 5.3-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM
- More Xbox One exclusives are coming, says Microsoft
- MS on broken Quantum Break promises: we want to bring gamers together
- What if Microsoft uses Steam to power PC to Xbox game streaming?
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- ViewSonic 27-inch 4K LED Monitor (VP2780-4K) Review
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Arctic Announces the P533 Series Gaming Headsets
- Intel to Bring the Best in Gaming to the World Stage at Intel Extreme Masters
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2016
- AMD Increases Notebook Market Traction
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition Starts Selling