All power to the... fans
NZXT are a well-established manufacturer of peripheries for the PC and the last fan controller we reviewed by them was well received.
The only downside to the Sentry LX is the fact that it occupies two whole drive bays which can put a damper on your case-chi if you use more than one DVD-ROM or mount hard disks in noise dampening cages in your 5.25" bays.
So, the logical progression was to reduce the size down to a single bay, but how do you maintain the same functionality as the LX without the use of buttons?
Simple conductive membranes which switch on contact provides a cheap and effective touch screen solution.
Looking at the website, the note-worthies are:
- Touch screen
- 5 Fan control
- Temperature in C and F
- Automatic and Manual modes
- 3 pin and 4 pin (Molex) style for every kind of fan
- Voltage control (not PWM)
- 10Watts per a channel (Handles BIG fans)
- Audible alarm
- Settings memory
The only bad point I can see so far is that it's only available in black with a plastic finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20