Package and Contents
The DFI LANParty Jr. GF9400 T2RS came in a dark green box with a lot of graphics on it. It was almost garish to be honest. However, once you get past the eye shock, by flipping the box over you get to the good information about the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS.
As you can see here, the back of the box is much more complete in terms of telling you what you need to know about this board. DFI even refrained from putting the usual graphs that many companies like to force on consumers. Instead, they simply list the virtues of the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS and provide a few images for clarity.
Once you pull off the outer sleeve you find a plain white box with the LANParty logo on it. Inside this is the usual haul from DFI. One thing I do like about DFI is that they always include high end accessories with their products. The rounded floppy and PATA cables will glow under black light, as will the SATA cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance