Luxa2 LM100 Mini HTPC Case
Once all the protective accoutrement is removed, I was left with a very attractive, black on silver, brushed aluminum HTPC chassis. Power button and activity LED are found at the left, while in the center is room for a slim line optical drive above an LCD readout screen. Below these is the flip down door to allow access to the front I/O connections.
Looking down from the top, you see the brushed aluminum goes all the way around on the LM100. Luxa2 has even labeled the top access panel with their logo. Get a close look at the edge of the top panel, it's just over one eighth of an inch thick, this goes for all of the extruded aluminum pieces of this chassis.
The rear of the LM100 is where we get our first look at some of the steel that Luxa2 has built the chassis with. They even took the time to put a good thick coating of black paint that covers all exposed surfaces. Going clockwise from the top left corner, you first run into the three 50mm exhaust vent only holes, but for some reason only two fans are included. Moving around, you next run into the socket for the power cord. Under that is the only expansion slot, and it is a low profile slot. Continuing around we end up at the large hole that accepts the rear I/O plate.
To gain access to the inside to get a look around, you first must open the "goodie box" and find the Allen wrench that is inside, and remove the four screws that hold in the top plate of aluminum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand