Luxa2 LM100 Mini HTPC Case
Once all the protective accoutrement is removed, I was left with a very attractive, black on silver, brushed aluminum HTPC chassis. Power button and activity LED are found at the left, while in the center is room for a slim line optical drive above an LCD readout screen. Below these is the flip down door to allow access to the front I/O connections.
Looking down from the top, you see the brushed aluminum goes all the way around on the LM100. Luxa2 has even labeled the top access panel with their logo. Get a close look at the edge of the top panel, it's just over one eighth of an inch thick, this goes for all of the extruded aluminum pieces of this chassis.
The rear of the LM100 is where we get our first look at some of the steel that Luxa2 has built the chassis with. They even took the time to put a good thick coating of black paint that covers all exposed surfaces. Going clockwise from the top left corner, you first run into the three 50mm exhaust vent only holes, but for some reason only two fans are included. Moving around, you next run into the socket for the power cord. Under that is the only expansion slot, and it is a low profile slot. Continuing around we end up at the large hole that accepts the rear I/O plate.
To gain access to the inside to get a look around, you first must open the "goodie box" and find the Allen wrench that is inside, and remove the four screws that hold in the top plate of aluminum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni