Test System & Test Results
TweakTown uses a different method for testing CPU heatsinks which allows for an even playing field across all product tests. We feel that by using the same ambient temperature and strict lab-like testing procedures we are able to accurately compare one product to another. More information on our testing procedure can be found in the T.E.C.C. article here.
Simply Amazing! The Megahalems keeps up with the best of our dual fan, push/pull, tests and this was tested with only one fan. I can only imagine how well it would perform had I had two 110CFM fans at my disposal.
Our fan noise testing for the Megahalems is completely subjective. It depends on the fan you choose.
By these numbers the Scythe isn't too bad of a choice. Some will be better, some will be worse. Also note the noise levels will increase just a bit if you choose to get dual Scythe fans, but not by more than 5-10 dB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream