Test System & Test Results
TweakTown uses a different method for testing CPU heatsinks which allows for an even playing field across all product tests. We feel that by using the same ambient temperature and strict lab-like testing procedures we are able to accurately compare one product to another. More information on our testing procedure can be found in the T.E.C.C. article here.
Simply Amazing! The Megahalems keeps up with the best of our dual fan, push/pull, tests and this was tested with only one fan. I can only imagine how well it would perform had I had two 110CFM fans at my disposal.
Our fan noise testing for the Megahalems is completely subjective. It depends on the fan you choose.
By these numbers the Scythe isn't too bad of a choice. Some will be better, some will be worse. Also note the noise levels will increase just a bit if you choose to get dual Scythe fans, but not by more than 5-10 dB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand