There seems to be a remarkable trend for the quest of silent computing lately. A lot of the major brands seem to be adding lower CFM fans to bring down the "roar" associated with the typical gaming chassis. Some manufacturers take this even further with various anti-vibration mounting systems, and some even come with sound proofing materials already applied to the door panels, such as the Lian Li I just recently reviewed.
Cooler Master has seen the new opening in the market and is taking a leap into silent chassis' as well. Cooler Master has been in the silence game for quite some time, most notably was the Hyper Z600R that was a great success at passively cooling processors. With the lack of a CPU cooler fan the audible levels were coming solely from my GPU when I had one installed in my chassis. The chassis in question at the time was an Antec 900, one of the louder cases on the market, so the passive silence was wasted due to the "roar" of the chassis.
This time around Cooler Master has submitted the Sileo 500, a silent, mid tower chassis that includes a power supply with the purchase. So far I'm impressed with the idea of a silent chassis and have only seen one to date, but I am eager to see what Cooler Master has come up with to accomplish this quest. Let's get through the specifics of what the Sileo 500 has to offer which may well persuade you to look to Cooler Master on your next purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio's GPU is 4.5x faster than Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017