CyberPower has built some pretty sleek computers that Chris has reviewed for us, like the Black Mamba Venom System and Black Pearl as examples. These PCs are assembled with all the latest hardware, cases and cooling systems. If the Asetek LCLC Liquid Cool CPU Cooler or the Cooler Master V8 aren't your cup of tea, or you are just short of the total funds needed for purchasing such a system, there are options to save on a few components and customize these systems to both your needs and credit limits.
Not only can you swap from many cool case choices, but cooling is one of the many optional parts of the CyberPower built computers. They offer quite a few reputable coolers in their choices already. But this wasn't good enough for CyberPower, so they and their sister company XtremeGear have developed a new product to include in their choices for air cooling solutions to be placed inside these "dream systems". With water cooling as well as a few of the most recognized coolers on the market today, XtremeGear has quite the task ahead to compete in the well established lineup.
XtremeGear has developed the Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 air cooling solution to add to CyberPower's lineup. Personally testing four of the optional choices, I already have a good idea of what the field has to offer, both in performance and pricing. Let's get down to business and see what XtremeGear has brought to CyberPower and how well it stacks up to the already reasonable air cooling choices available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XtremeGear Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards