CyberPower has built some pretty sleek computers that Chris has reviewed for us, like the Black Mamba Venom System and Black Pearl as examples. These PCs are assembled with all the latest hardware, cases and cooling systems. If the Asetek LCLC Liquid Cool CPU Cooler or the Cooler Master V8 aren't your cup of tea, or you are just short of the total funds needed for purchasing such a system, there are options to save on a few components and customize these systems to both your needs and credit limits.
Not only can you swap from many cool case choices, but cooling is one of the many optional parts of the CyberPower built computers. They offer quite a few reputable coolers in their choices already. But this wasn't good enough for CyberPower, so they and their sister company XtremeGear have developed a new product to include in their choices for air cooling solutions to be placed inside these "dream systems". With water cooling as well as a few of the most recognized coolers on the market today, XtremeGear has quite the task ahead to compete in the well established lineup.
XtremeGear has developed the Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 air cooling solution to add to CyberPower's lineup. Personally testing four of the optional choices, I already have a good idea of what the field has to offer, both in performance and pricing. Let's get down to business and see what XtremeGear has brought to CyberPower and how well it stacks up to the already reasonable air cooling choices available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XtremeGear Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications