CyberPower has built some pretty sleek computers that Chris has reviewed for us, like the Black Mamba Venom System and Black Pearl as examples. These PCs are assembled with all the latest hardware, cases and cooling systems. If the Asetek LCLC Liquid Cool CPU Cooler or the Cooler Master V8 aren't your cup of tea, or you are just short of the total funds needed for purchasing such a system, there are options to save on a few components and customize these systems to both your needs and credit limits.
Not only can you swap from many cool case choices, but cooling is one of the many optional parts of the CyberPower built computers. They offer quite a few reputable coolers in their choices already. But this wasn't good enough for CyberPower, so they and their sister company XtremeGear have developed a new product to include in their choices for air cooling solutions to be placed inside these "dream systems". With water cooling as well as a few of the most recognized coolers on the market today, XtremeGear has quite the task ahead to compete in the well established lineup.
XtremeGear has developed the Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 air cooling solution to add to CyberPower's lineup. Personally testing four of the optional choices, I already have a good idea of what the field has to offer, both in performance and pricing. Let's get down to business and see what XtremeGear has brought to CyberPower and how well it stacks up to the already reasonable air cooling choices available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XtremeGear Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset