CyberPower has built some pretty sleek computers that Chris has reviewed for us, like the Black Mamba Venom System and Black Pearl as examples. These PCs are assembled with all the latest hardware, cases and cooling systems. If the Asetek LCLC Liquid Cool CPU Cooler or the Cooler Master V8 aren't your cup of tea, or you are just short of the total funds needed for purchasing such a system, there are options to save on a few components and customize these systems to both your needs and credit limits.
Not only can you swap from many cool case choices, but cooling is one of the many optional parts of the CyberPower built computers. They offer quite a few reputable coolers in their choices already. But this wasn't good enough for CyberPower, so they and their sister company XtremeGear have developed a new product to include in their choices for air cooling solutions to be placed inside these "dream systems". With water cooling as well as a few of the most recognized coolers on the market today, XtremeGear has quite the task ahead to compete in the well established lineup.
XtremeGear has developed the Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 air cooling solution to add to CyberPower's lineup. Personally testing four of the optional choices, I already have a good idea of what the field has to offer, both in performance and pricing. Let's get down to business and see what XtremeGear has brought to CyberPower and how well it stacks up to the already reasonable air cooling choices available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XtremeGear Xtreme Cooler HP-1216 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card