With my time scouring forums, it never fails that there are guys on a super limited budget that need to put together a solid gaming PC. After all the best "bang for the buck" components are chosen, there may not be a whole lot of funds to dedicate to a chassis to house the investment. Most of the choices in the sub $100 range are either poorly designed or, sorry to say it, ugly to look at. Never fear, NZXT has priced a mid tower chassis where there really can't be any complaints.
My last experience with NZXT was when I reviewed the Panzerbox, which was a nice change to the normal chassis with a unique layout and good airflow. Previous to that I looked at one of their more basic tower chassis designs and was surprised to see that I could in fact install my GTX 280 in the Zero2. With all this in mind, I am eager to see what they have sent to our labs this time.
Today, NZXT has sent us the Beta mid tower chassis from their classic series for review. This is an all steel chassis with a plastic front. The chassis is a basic concept and offers not only a good candidate for a new bang for the buck chassis, but seems to have the modding community in mind already. NZXT ships the Beta with an interior of black to match the exterior as well as accommodating for wire management. Talk is cheap! Let's get through the specifications and then to some images, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand